Goals from last week:
1. Spend 15 minutes on Artist in Residency programs
I spent 30 minutes today researching and creating a deadline schedule for upcoming AIR's.
2. Pour first casting
I've pour three now! Plus another that was a disaster...I learned a lot from it though.
3. Sharpen knife for 20 minutes
I spent 20 minutes sharpening and then took it to a professional to get their opinion.
4. Carve one torch
I carved one torch, but left the end undone. I made a decision to wait on that until I several to do at once. I will use a belt sander instead of doing by hand.
5. Mock up armband
I did not mock up armband because I need to first purchase fasteners. Andy and I went to fabric store, but they did not have the correct size. I will have to buy on-line next week.
6. Work on art binders for 15 minutes
I've been putting this one off for a long time and once I got started, I ended up working for 1 hour and 15 minutes! I still have a lot to do to complete this chore.
Goals for next week:
- Pour one more casting
- Paint one casting black
- Test crackle medium
- Make box for prescription pill and create retaining wall
- Add three projects to website
- Layout three projects for printing
- Buy fasteners and pins for armband
- Work on film breakdown for 20 minutes
- Review AOM
- Check Sculpture magazine re: online resources for 10 minutes
- Work on art binders for 15 minutes